The City of North Las Vegas
Its Not Like the Old Days!
The words City Of North Las Vegas used to be bad Karma years ago because it meant the "OLD" area of town, sometimes old, leads to the assumption of BAD.
But, we all know that every area has it's bad and good areas. The great news is people came along and decided to make this city an amazing place to live with Master planned communities, parks and shopping, great new resorts and the renovation of many older areas as well. Also, what about Nellis Air Force Base?
A lot of people made this area home due to working on the base, then of course they needed shopping and schools, and the rest is history.
- Official City Website Business licensing, employment, maps, parks, demographics, relocation information.
- Current Population is 216,664
- Parks and recreation activity catalog This is a pdf for you to let you know all of the great activities offered such as sports, seniors events, classes and fun.
- Great Job Search Website Post your resume for FREE today to attract top employers!
- North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce This is your one stop shop for stats, recommended businesses, relocation guides and so much more.
- Utilities Department
- North Las Vegas Nevada Zip Code Map - Open File Here
- Community Calendar movie madness, clubs, charity events.
- Master Planned Communities Map - Open File Here
Click Here for official page
Neighborhood Recreation Center - Located at 1638 North Bruce Street, North Las Vegas, NV 89030, phone number 702-633-1600
Silver Mesa Recreation Center - Located at 4025 Allen Lane, North Las Vegas, NV 89032, phone number 702-633-2550
Sky View Multi Generational Center Located at 3050 E Centennial Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89081, phone number 702-522-7500
Important Contact Numbers for City of North Las Vegas
- Department of Motor Vehicles (877) 368-7828
- Utilities (702) 633-1275
- Trash service (702) 735-5151
- Animal Control (702) 384-3333
- Business Licensing (702) 633-1521
- Employment (702)-633-1149
- Municipal Court (702) 633-1130
You will find incredible parks and master planned communities here. North Las Vegas Nevada has become a haven for families desiring to be on the outskirts of the city yet near it all.
Some communities to consider are Eldorado, Aliante and if you are 55 and older, Sun City Aliante or check out Las Vegas Senior living.
For some History, this city hosts a historical place, visit: Historic Kiel Ranch
Do you love to golf?
The City of North Las Vegas has some great courses:
Thank you for visiting our resource and please always feel free to Contact us if you have any needs or questions.
Return to Las Vegas Community from "City of North Las Vegas".
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Build A Site Like This
©2008 Live in Las Vegas, NV - All Rights Reserved