Every Las Vegas Golf Club
Your Heart Could Desire
Find a Las Vegas Golf Club that fulfills that great picture of the perfect golf game that you have envisioned or did you mean find a Great Golf Club to swing?...ha.
How about something more challenging, or perhaps a shorter course with a cocktail golf cart that cruises around? Ok, now we may be pushing it, but you know if you look hard enough, anything you need is out there.
Waterfalls, lakes, views, homes and best of all the social atmosphere of clubs and practically all of them host very nice pro shops to fulfill your need for a new nine iron. Country Club or a golf social type of club? Well, we are doing our best to direct you to both.
Country Club Style
- Anthem Country Club - an amazing residential community and a great restaurant on location, located in Henderson
- Las Vegas Country Club - Founded in 1967 it is an "oldie but a goodie", this beauty has undergone a $5,400,000 million dollar renovation. LVCC hosts a historic country club for members. There is an 18 hole course, 6 tennis courts, swimming pools, lounges barbers and so much more. You can also buy renovated condos within the community, live in a high rise, build a custom home and you would be located in right in Central Las Vegas.
- Red Rock Country Club - Gorgeous Red Rock Mountain views, incredible club located on the Central West Side of Las Vegas featuringArnold Palmers Signature Arroyo Golf Club course.
- Stallion Mountain Country Club - Central east Las Vegas with a more affordable experience.
- Los Prados Golf and Country Club - located in North Western Las Vegas, affordable and beautiful.
- Spanish Trail Country Club - 3 Courses! A Robert Trent Jones Jr. Masterpiece. Golf pro shop and driving range. Located in South West Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Golf Club Style
- Angel Park Golf Club - Located in Summerlin, Two Championship courses by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- Bali Hai Golf Club - Located on Las Vegas Boulevard near the Mandalay Bay designed by Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley
- Tournament Players Club - Designed by Bobby Weed and host of some amazing events and charities, located in Summerlin, Central West Las Vegas
- Tuscany Golf Club - Located in Henderson Nevada, award winning!
- Lake Las Vegas - Jack Nicklaus designed course at Southshore golf club.
- Royal Links Golf Club - Named the Soul of Scotland with a Pub and Female Caddy program, in the Southeast area of Las Vegas
- Durango Hills Golf Club - With Scenic views of the Southwest Red Rock Mountains, you will not be disappointed with this Las Vegas Golf Club
- Las Vegas National Golf Club - History at it's very best, located in the "old, great" part of town, with a pro shop and restaurant, make it a great day!
- Badlands Golf Club - Located in Central West Las Vegas or commonly known as Summerlin, luxury awaits you
By the time you read this, there is probably a new and exciting Las Vegas Golf Club that has popped up! But don't dismay, From Champagne to Beer Budget, your choice is here.