**Properties available for sale and pricing of properties on this website may be outdated due to the swiftly changing real estate market, please contact me directly for updated and accurate home searches
Las Vegas Shopping possibilities will overwhelm you. Where you plan to go depends on whether you are a visitor or a local going on an outing. The best place to start is the basics, Centers and Malls
DISCLOSURE: This FREE resource site contains affiliate links & ads related to items my audience is interested in. This enables me to support this site by sometimes earning a commission if you decide to make a purchase via these ads or links.
There are so many indoor shops at major resorts and casinos now that even locals are venturing to the resorts to find that special "something". I prefer the outdoor places where I can people watch with a beer out on the patio.
- The Boulevard - Centrally located and near UNLV, 3528 S Maryland Pkwy, LV, NV 89169. Store Directory (This mall is undergoing an exciting 25 million dollar renovation that will make this an amazing shopping and social experience)
All your indoor, regular mall style cravings should be covered now, but how about some outdoor social venues and outlet store collections?
We have lots of great Las Vegas Shopping places that you can go even if you don't feel like splurging on "things". There are great places for deals and eats! If you are really on a budget, try our budget beauty ideas.
Discount Outlets and Outdoor Shop Collections
- The District - Outdoor fun in Henderson, 2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052. Wine tastings, movies under the stars, concerts, and unique stores
- Tivoli Village Located in Summerlin which is on the Northwest side of town, this is similar to town square but a little more theme oriented. This is an upscale looking place with events, lots of dining and home of the David Barton gym.
- LV Premium Outlets - 875 S Grand Central Parkway, LV, NV 89106, near downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street area.
Are you looking for an Upscale Resort Shopping experience? Las Vegas Nevada Shopping is often known for its hotels and their elaborate interior storefronts. The wave is catching on and the number of these incredible places is growing quickly!
Upscale Resort Shops
- Crystals at City Center Located at the heart of some beautiful resorts, this gorgeous place boasts high end dining and luxurious stores.
- Mandalay Place- 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, LV, NV 89119 inside the Mandalay Bay Resort.Unique stores for unique people
Resort Las Vegas Shopping
Shops at Mandalay Place
Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
Shoppes at the Palazzo
Shops at the Wynn
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Shopping in sin city is unlimited for the most part, practically any place you stay is going to have some type of shopping to attack!
My fave is still Town Square Las Vegas, but I have a little one and it is a great family spot.
Return to Las Vegas Things To Do from "Las Vegas Shopping".
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Build a Site Like This
©2008 Live in Las Vegas, NV - All Rights Reserved