Pick a Las Vegas
Community To Enjoy
**Properties available for sale and pricing of properties on this website may be outdated due to the swiftly changing real estate market, please contact me directly for updated and accurate home searches
Many great areas surround the main Las Vegas Community. We have other cities that we can still see the strip from. Las Vegas is really a small "valley" surrounded by beautiful mountains. First and Foremost though, is you have to GET HERE!
DISCLOSURE: This FREE resource site contains affiliate links & ads related to items my audience is interested in. This enables me to support this site by sometimes earning a commission if you decide to make a purchase via these ads or links.
Technically, I really live in Henderson Nevada. However, outside of my upstairs window, I can see the entire LV Strip.
So, my family and friends all consider us to live in the city of Las Vegas, but we are really in a different city, with a different Fire Department, a different set of utility companies and a different set of
building codes and other laws....strange but true.
- Visit Our Henderson Nevada Page This city has over 267,000 residents. Learn about the areas, schools, churches homes and real estate as well as access a list of resources for this great area.
- Henderson Community Page and Events - Henderson is a great city also and you just border all your friends and family that live in Las Vegas. This town is getting famous for doing a lot of things for its community. For example, they are building a Golden Knights ice hockey facility for residents right up by City Hall and doing a lot of redevelopment initiatives.
- Search Henderson Nevada Homes For Sale - This would be Henderson, Nevada on the outskirts of Las Vegas and would include Cadence, Anthem, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada and old Henderson doing the new downtown revitalization project.
- Utility Information power, phone, water and more. This page is a great resource to visit and also includes outlying areas.
Some of the best shopping and best parks are in Henderson Nevada. Make sure you visit The District at Green Valley Ranch for an outdoor experience with a trolley to take you to the other side, or for an indoor experience the Sunset Galleria Mall is great.
There are many great parts of the main city that are actually not Las Vegas at all! If you use a map, the extreme north is North Las Vegas Nevada.
Find Homes For Sale|
The extreme south is Henderson which encompasses Green Valley, Anthem,
Seven Hills, Green Valley Ranch and many other smaller areas of
North Las Vegas
- Visit Our North Las Vegas Page
The current population is close to 217,000. Learn about the areas,
schools, churches, homes and real estate as well as access a list of
resources for this great area
- Search North Las Vegas Homes for sale - This would include areas by the Nellis air Force base and also Aliante. They are building like crazy out here now that the freeways have been expanded around the valley.
- Utilities - A full page of all the utility contacts and phone numbers for your area.
If you travel through the Old Henderson area, out the 93 you will end up in Boulder City which is about 10 minutes from Henderson City but you are now in a NON Gaming city! You can be a part of the Las Vegas Community but not live in Las Vegas.
- Visit Our Boulder City Nevada Page
This town has a population of slightly more than 15,000 people. Learn
about the areas, schools, churches, homes and real estate as well as
access a list of resources for this great area
- Search for Boulder City Homes for sale - There is zero gaming here, so this town does not have a lot of turnover, and they pride themselves on having a quaint small community. If you are looking to be out of sin city but close enough to drive in, this is your small place to live with your family. Unfortunately the traffic coming through to go to the dam have been diminished by the new dam overpass.
This is a valuable resource for anyone considering a move here or within the Valley. Because there are so many perks about each area, people may not realize the great things each area has to offer.
Do you want to be near a park? Do you want a great senior environment, how about a Golf environment?
Well, this is the page you will find out about the main important divisions of Las Vegas Communities and if you visit the Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate section, you can find more about what is available in a specific development that you might love.
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions that may not have been answered. I hope you find a Las Vegas Community
that is just perfect for you!
Below are some links to direct websites
for planned communities that are within the above named cities and
Las Vegas Community Master Planned
- Green Valley Ranch Located in Henderson. Near Anthem, Inspirada and the District is in the center of this area.
- Anthem Country Club Located in Henderson but south of Green Valley Ranch on your way to Anthem Highlands.
- Solera At Anthem Located in Henderson, over 55 living. This is out near Anthem Highlands.
- Summerlin Located in the North West area of our Las Vegas Community. A huge area now hosting our Las Vegas Aviators ball club and our Golden Knights Hockey training facility as well as downtown Summerlin shopping and dining.
- Providence A gorgeous community in North West Las Vegas
- Sun City Aliante - over 55 active living in the very North East part of town, North LV
If you have any questions regarding a Las Vegas Community or real estate, I
just so happen to have 20 years of residential real estate experience
here, so please feel free to email me anytime, I could use the friends!
Henderson Nevada Resource Information and links about the city, master planned communities, resources and events.
Return to Home from "Las Vegas Community".
North Las Vegas Resource Learn about our City to the North, communities, links and information.
Las Vegas Locals page Covering the topics of Las Vegas Community with arts, business, community, computers, culture, economy, entertainment, family, fitness, health, home, information, internet, real estate, recreation, reference, shopping, sports, technology, transportation, travel, vacations and more.
Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Our local market stats, home search, local real estate blog, loan programs and changes.
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Build a Site Like This
©2008 Live in Las Vegas, NV - All Rights Reserved