Las Vegas Wedding Photographers
and Event Photographers
Finding the absolute best Las Vegas Wedding Photographers and Event Photographers is the most important part of your planning in any event. Take it from someone with experience, a bad choice in event photographers can leave you with soiled mementos.
My husband and I did a lot of research for our special day and when our chosen professional got stuck in traffic and the company sent us a sad replacement, we didnt even get a shot of me coming down the isle!!
So, bottom line take this choice seriously! Whether your ceremony, your childs soccer game or team, your corporate meeting or trade show. Keys to a great Las Vegas Photographer are easy, look at the work and study their style and check references.
Event Pics Las Vegas Wedding Photographers
Las Vegas Wedding Photographers and Event Photographers -
Owner, Paul Ershler (702)893-2088
Event Pics Photography Website
- Reputation comes first - the reputation of this Las Vegas Photographer speaks for itself, from donating their talents to charities, to being the professional of choice for major fund raisers like March of Dimes, Child Focus, ART creates...
- Passion - A personal consultation to discover the clients needs and desires. Putting our clients ideas into reality so that they can be cherished for years to come.
- Unlimited use of all Photos - You get the disc to do whatever you wish with the photos.
- Affordability - absolute quality, professionalism and dependability don't have to cost you a fortune. We grow our business by referrals and repeat clients and we want to provide service and value for your investment.
When deciding on the best Las Vegas Wedding Photgraphers or Event Photographer for the job, many things must be considered. Investigate their portfolios and past work experience. Call references and do as much research as possible. Personality is key also as you will be spending more than likely a whole day with this person.
Look at Their Work
- Events Portfolio - although most of our events are protected for our clients by a password entry, here are some examples of public events we have photographed.
- Event Photos - Here are references of events we have photographed, however the pages are protected for the clients privacy so the events can be viewed but not the actual photos.
This is a company that has no doubts that they provide the best quality, service and value possible. This shows in their NO cost, NO obligation, NO pressure consultation for every client.
Types of Events We Photograph
- Corporate Events and Trade shows
- Team Photos and Sports Events
- Business or company advertising campaigns
- Political Events
- Family reunions or religious gatherings
- Dance Recitals, etc.
Give us a call and tell our Las Vegas Wedding Photographers and Event Photographers what you need in your Event photography. We are creative, energetic and motivated to make this your best experience ever!
- Paul Ershler has photographed two of our events now and, without a doubt, his professionalism and dedication in obtaining the best images possible shines through. I have watched him work with our attendees and always is courteous and non-intrusive. He posts the images online and the viewer is greeted by large, colorful images instead of small thumbnails which require a magnifying glass to see. Thanks Paul. - Gary Fox (Director of Communications, March of Dimes Nevada Chapter)
- I was extremely pleased with every aspect of your photography buisness. It is one of my favorite pictures. What I was most pleased with was how easy it was to get online and order the picture. I recieved my picture within two or three days of when I ordered it. It arrived in perfect time to be framed and given to my mother as a birthday present. - David Hargroder - Event attendee
- You are one of the most professional social event photographers I have ever met. You did a superb job of capturing the ambiance and spirit of the occasion, without being intrusive in any way. Your professional talent in photography accented and complemented the reception and service the guests received. The photos were available on the Internet very shortly after the party, so those who attended could get professional shots to relive and treasure. Your personal warmth and charm added indispensably to the occasion. Kudos to you. - Mr. Rick (Host, First Thursday 20th Anniversary Christmas Party)
Thank you for visiting Las Vegas Wedding Photographers and Event Photographers, I hope you have found everything you need in this company, feedback is always welcome from the owner, just click here
Las Vegas Wedding Chapels -A complete listing and information, maps and information on them
Outdoor Wedding Locations -a complete listing of outdoor locations as well as what they have for amenities and planning
Vegas Wedding Guide
Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Downloadable Wedding Guide
Direct Link - Las Vegas Wedding Photographers
Return to "Weddings In Las Vegas" from "Las Vegas Wedding Photographers".
Home | About Us | Contact Us
©2008 Live in Las Vegas, NV - All Rights Reserved