Golf Fest 2015
by Brittany Cavallo
(San Diego, California)
The TaylorMade Golf Experience
April 24 & 25, 2015
Fri, 11am-7pm & Sat, 9am-5pm
If you’re a golfer looking for great deals, then Golf Fest is your one stop shop! Titleist, PING, Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway, TaylorMade, Wilson, Nike, Cobra and Adams will all be at Golf Fest introducing their newest products and great prices. Get some incredible deals on golf clothing, shoes, golf resorts, tee times and other golf products and services too. Also, there’ll be free lessons by PGA pros (featuring junior, women & men seminars) and an amazing trick shot golf show, so you don’t want to miss it.
Here are a few of the activities you’ll enjoy at Golf Fest:
- Get a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at either Angel Park Golf Club, The Legacy Golf Club, Las Vegas Golf Club or Painted Desert Golf Club just for attending*
- Free golf lessons by the Angel Park Golf Academy
- Free driving range use to test out the latest clubs
- Trick shot golf show by the amazing Craig Hocknull, the Outback Golfer daily at 4 pm
- A chance to win $50,000 in the Golf Fest Putting Challenge
- Be one of the first 250 paid attendees each day and receive a FREE 2-ball pack of Bridgestone Golf Balls
- Bid on golf getaways, golf clubs, sports tickets & much more
- Get a one-year subscription to Golf Digest or Golf World with your paid admission
- Check out a wide variety of speakers on the Golf Fest Teaching Stage
- Enjoy a brew and brat in the Golf Fest Beer Garden
- There will be plenty of fun for all ages!
Tickets can be purchased online or at the door for $10. Children 10 and under are free.